Hilarious/Pathetic Video Notti Boy - Hawkeyes Anthem

After that I almost feel sorry for those at the school to the south. A fat, white, balding guy doing rap? It doesn't get any worse than that.

A fat, white, balding guy doing rap? It doesn't get any worse than that.

Then you must hate Brother Ali. And you must just hate the genre if you hate Brother Ali.

The pathetic thing is that you can tell this is intended for Iowa fans because they give you 24 seconds to read this at the beginning of the video: WERE [sic] SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING FOR THIS URGENT MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY NOTTI BOY:)

Seriously, time yourself reading that sentence. How long did it take you?

Then you must hate Brother Ali.

I have no idea who Brother Ali is, so why would I hate him? Because he's white, fat and balding? I can say most of that about myself and I don't hate myself the last time I checked. At least I have enough sense to not do rap.

I have no idea who Brother Ali is, so why would I hate him?

Well, you made the sweeping statement "A fat, white, balding guy doing rap? It doesn't get any worse than that."

So the logical extension is that you won't like any fat, white, bald rapper. Brother Ali is an overweight, albino, shaved-headed rapper.

Well, you made the sweeping statement "A fat, white, balding guy doing rap? It doesn't get any worse than that."

So the logical extension is that you won't like any fat, white, bald rapper. Brother Ali is an overweight, albino, shaved-headed rapper.

I'm white and balding. Does that make me a bigot against myself. Get a life Mr. PC.

I'm white and balding. Does that make me a bigot against myself. Get a life Mr. PC.

Yeah, but are you fat, and a rapper?

Settle the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# down. You made a quick joke statement, and I commented on it. I'm in too good of a mood being 4-0 to let the typical GopherHole BS get me down.

Have a good night. Sincerely.

Yeah, but are you fat, and a rapper?

Settle the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# down. You made a quick joke statement, and I commented on it. I'm in too good of a mood being 4-0 to let the typical GopherHole BS get me down.

Have a good night. Sincerely.

You're the one who needs to settle down. Yes, you got me. I have a thing against fat guys who are white and bald. I hate to look at them and I REALLY hate it when they do rap.

Yes, you got me again. I hate it when white guys do rap. I hate it when black guys do rap. I hate it when green Martians do rap. I hate it when thin guys do rap and fat guys too. I hate it when bald guys do rap and even more when hairy guys do it. I HATE RAP MUSIC. PERIOD.

Yes, you got me again. I hate it when white guys do rap. I hate it when black guys do rap. I hate it when green Martians do rap. I hate it when thin guys do rap and fat guys too. I hate it when bald guys do rap and even more when hairy guys do it. I HATE RAP MUSIC. PERIOD.

Do you like green eggs and ham?

No, I don't, SAM I AM!!!

Would you like to beat Iowa in our house?
Would you like to beat Michigan like Chris Brown beats his spouse?

Would you like to beat the Wildcats like the Barzini's beat Sonny?
Would you like to beat Nebraska like a hooker who owes you money?

Would you like to beat Iowa in our house?
Would you like to beat Michigan like Chris Brown beats his spouse?

Would you like to beat the Wildcats like the Barzini's beat Sonny?
Would you like to beat Nebraska like a hooker who owes you money?

Nice! But who in the hell would loan money to a hooker?

I can't imagine how this pogue got his hand on a stack of $50 bills. Possibilities include:

A.Selling both his kidneys on the internet
B.Knocking off a Kum & Go
C.prostituting himself at a truckstop on I-80
D.All of the above

Hogeye football isn't all bad. It gives a much needed few hours of respite to a lot of Iowa sheep.

Top Bottom