Highest graded Cornerbacks in man coverage this season (#1. Terell Smith (Minnesota): 91.4)

Awesome to see - feels like we've been waiting for him to break out for 4-5 years now, hopefully this is the year.
Yeah a guy that has a ton of talent but for some reason hasn't been able to put it all together. Feels like he finally is.

Sure seems like he has the tools to be a draft pick. Big for a cb and fast. Just needs to stay healthy.

How will these grades look when teams go against P5 competition?

Burns raved about his performance in open practices. Apparently he was locking CrAB down in drills, 7-7, team, etc. It would be amazing to see a full breakout season. Let's go T-Time!

Last year at the ohio state game, I was walking up the stairs (open end, home side, lower bowl) when he made his pick. I looked for someone to high-5 and this guy gave me one and said “THAT‘S MY SON”!

His face was priceless!

Don’t want to spoil your picnic, but what are the parameters that said judge uses to create these figures? I could create my own facts and figures but they would be meaningless unless you know what I am measuring.

Last year at the ohio state game, I was walking up the stairs (open end, home side, lower bowl) when he made his pick. I looked for someone to high-5 and this guy gave me one and said “THAT‘S MY SON”!

His face was priceless!
That’s awesome.

Don’t want to spoil your picnic, but what are the parameters that said judge uses to create these figures? I could create my own facts and figures but they would be meaningless unless you know what I am measuring.
Full explanation here: https://www.pff.com/news/pro-how-pff-grades-coverage

Short blurb: The PFF grading system is target-driven at the coverage level, crediting or deducting from all players involved either at the catch point or after the catch. Players away from the catch point will receive grading adjustments based on down and distance and other situational expectations.

Top Bottom