Helmet tease

I suppose we’ll have parachuters coming in a bit too hot, as usual and maybe a C130 flyover as well. I’m not a fan of altering helmets with anything but gopher-related stuff, but oh well.

I suppose we’ll have parachuters coming in a bit too hot, as usual and maybe a C130 flyover as well. I’m not a fan of altering helmets with anything but gopher-related stuff, but oh well.
Yeah, it's still crazy to me that they still hit the mark even on crappy weather days. Last one ended up finally stopping in the open end endzone.

Veteran's Day/Honoring Vets with the American flag is a waaaay better reason to alter uniforms than just wearing some random color because it's cute.

Sure it will be some sort of flag M or maybe a stripe or whatever like we have in the past.

On the subject of helmets like posting this site from time to time for any that haven't seen it since they do a great job of capturing all the different looks teams use.

Noticed the NFL is even getting in on it a little more this year as a number of teams have broken out a new color of helmet this season.

I wou
Sure it will be some sort of flag M or maybe a stripe or whatever like we have in the past.

On the subject of helmets like posting this site from time to time for any that haven't seen it since they do a great job of capturing all the different looks teams use.

Noticed the NFL is even getting in on it a little more this year as a number of teams have broken out a new color of helmet this season.
l'd love to see the Commanders do something with an interlocking DC. Nationals did it at some point early on with Spring training/Warm up caps. Don't think you can get them now new, I've seen some you can buy used.

Veteran's Day/Honoring Vets with the American flag is a waaaay better reason to alter uniforms than just wearing some random color because it's cute.
Then let’s do it every week and change the school colors to red white and blue. Doing it twice means we care twice as much.

Forgive me, as I have been cynical of this ever since I heard it is paid advertising.

Then let’s do it every week and change the school colors to red white and blue. Doing it twice means we care twice as much.

Forgive me, as I have been cynical of this ever since I heard it is paid advertising.
The US military pays the Gophers to have a red, white, and blue M for this game?

This is genuinely the first time that I think one of our uni combos looks bad. There’s… a lot going on. I’ve had some that I wasn’t a fan of, but could understand the appeal. I just don’t know about these ones.

When did crop tops become a thing in football?

Top Bottom