He’s only 77...just saying.

I'd take him. See if Bobby Knight can come with.

I'd take him. See if Bobby Knight can come with.
Bobby Knight is probably not in a good place now. This was 2 years ago.

"In February 2019, it was reported Knight’s health was failing. A couple of months later, the coach appeared at a function and struggled with his memory. He introduced his wife twice to the audience. He also mistakenly identified a former IU basketball player as dying, and told a story about Michael Jordan, then repeated the same story substituting a former IU player for Jordan."

John Feinstein on Barreiro not that long ago indicated the dementia was pretty advanced.

"In February 2019, it was reported Knight’s health was failing. A couple of months later, the coach appeared at a function and struggled with his memory. He introduced his wife twice to the audience. He also mistakenly identified a former IU basketball player as dying, and told a story about Michael Jordan, then repeated the same story substituting a former IU player for Jordan."

John Feinstein on Barreiro not that long ago indicated the dementia was pretty advanced.
I'm just teasing. Both are probably too old and done with coaching no matter what.

Early stages were showing while he was still on ESPN. Was also painful seeing him back on campus at halftime last year or year before. I thought he was inebriated but was told he doesn’t partake.

I'm just teasing. Both are probably too old and done with coaching no matter what.
I realize that and wasn't meaning anything negative. I was just so surprised at the news. Having had both parents suffer from dementia before dying, I feel very sorry for Knight and his family. Feeling sorry for Bobby Knight is not an emotion I ever thought I would have.

I'd buy tickets.

And I live in Md.

Top Bottom