Hawkeye nation

swgopherdog

Reaction score
Check those fools out. They think they are better than MSU and they could have beat Bama,

I would love to see Stanford roll them.

Usually want all Big 10 teams to win in bowl games but Iowa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bucky drunken badgers, smelly Hogeye pigs, obnoxious hoofy Bisons... We gotta do something about them.

I can't blame them for thinking they would beat MSU in a rematch after last nights obliteration. I probably would too if it was the gophers and badgers.

In a way it would have been enjoyable to watch their balls get torn off by Alabama, but that means they would have been able to brag about making the CFP. Lets all enjoy the Rosé bowl this afternoon. Stanford is going to destroy that Iowa defense, and Stanford is not dominant on defense, but they are serviceable.

I ran into some Hawkeye fans at the grocery store yesterday that drove from Iowa to los angeles. Friendly guys. as much as I love beating Iowa during the season. I want iowa to beat Stanford. It looks good for the big ten and it is not a playoff game so the win isn't what it used to be. Now with the playoffs you hardly hear who is in the non cfp games. Hell, I had to look up who was in the rosr bowl. So I figure if Iowa wins it is only the rose bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran into some Hawkeye fans at the grocery store yesterday that drove from Iowa to los angeles. Friendly guys. as much as I love beating Iowa during the season. I want iowa to beat Stanford. It looks good for the big ten and it is not a playoff game so the win isn't what it used to be. Now with the playoffs you hardly hear who is in the non cfp games. Hell, I had to look up who was in the rosr bowl. So I figure if Iowa wins it is only the rose bowl.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/js3SsYYvMiWLC" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/no-arrested-development-michael-bluth-js3SsYYvMiWLC">via GIPHY</a></p>

Ohio State was a better team than Michigan State, they just didn't play well one night and it cost them their shot at a repeat

Stanford lost to Northwestern...Iowa should be embarrassed if they lose. (This is what Reusse would write if he lived in Iowa)

Thanks for the laugh pompous

I am pulling for Iowa to win just so the B1G Conference can be above .500 in bowl games before Penn State plays tomorrow.

Right now B1G is 5-3 in bowl games.

Winners: Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, Wisconsin

Losers: Michigan State, Northwestern, Indiana

Still to play: Iowa, Penn State.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am pulling for Iowa to win just so the B1G Conference can be above .500 in bowl games before Penn State plays tomorrow.

Right now B1G is 5-3 in bowl games.

Winners: Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska, Wisconsin

Losers: Michigan State, Northwestern, Indiana

Still to play: Iowa, Penn State.

The Big Ten will be above .500 before Penn St. plays tomorrow. After Iowa loses today, the Big Ten will be 5-4.

First team to give up 21 pts in the first quarter in the HISTORY of the Rose Bowl.

The Big Ten will be above .500 before Penn St. plays tomorrow. After Iowa loses today, the Big Ten will be 5-4.
I don't hold out hope for PSU winning, but the way Iowa is playing .500 is becoming a reality for B1G when you include OSU & Michigan.

The biggest detraction to recruiting for the Gophers is that B1G schools have 50/50 chances to win bowl games unless you go to Some Ohio State University or Michigan.

First team to give up 21 pts in the first quarter in the HISTORY of the Rose Bowl.
Well, that's a record that we don't have to worry about setting when we get back in the Roses.

I don't hold out hope for PSU winning, but the way Iowa is playing .500 is becoming a reality for B1G when you include OSU & Michigan.

The biggest detraction to recruiting for the Gophers is that B1G schools have 50/50 chances to win bowl games unless you go to Some Ohio State University or Michigan.

Right but you said you were hoping for the Big Ten to be above .500 before tomorrow's game. I was simply saying that it is impossible to not be above .500 before the Penn St. game. The Big Ten is currently 5-3. At worst, will be 5-4 starting tomorrow.

Right but you said you were hoping for the Big Ten to be above .500 before tomorrow's game. I was simply saying that it is impossible to not be above .500 before the Penn St. game. The Big Ten is currently 5-3. At worst, will be 5-4 starting tomorrow.
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to edit mobile posts on the board and my fat fingers just ruin speedy posts.

Panthersquawk must be soiling himself...oh, just checked and he's still on his infantile obsession with all things Golden Gopher. Guess even he knows the "hogeyes" season was a mirage.

Iowa is being serenaded with the sound of channels changing.

Tee effing hee.

Iowa is really good, it's not just a soft schedule.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom