Hawkeye Fan coming in peace...

Schnoodler -

A bett'n man would also guess you to be gorgeously talented and utterly convinced of it.

Am I spot on?

SouthMetro

The most sensible post on this board in weeks has come from an Iowa fan. What is this world coming to? Nice win in your bowl game btw, good job repping the B10.

Who is pantherhawk? Anyway, thanks for some of the feedback. I did not believe that this thread would turn into one about the apparently infamous "Pantherhawk," but he must really fire some people up around here.

The most sensible post on this board in weeks has come from an Iowa fan. What is this world coming to? Nice win in your bowl game btw, good job repping the B10.

+1

Sometimes it takes a view from outside the system/box to be more objective.

Who is pantherhawk? Anyway, thanks for some of the feedback. I did not believe that this thread would turn into one about the apparently infamous "Pantherhawk," but he must really fire some people up around here.

Pantherhawk is nerdy, light saber collecting, a$$ wipe. You, as a Herky backer would be ashamed to have him on your side. He comes on all of the Gopher sites and has apparently made it his pathetic little life's mission to lambast Brew and the Gophers at every waking moment. He is a disgusting little man who has never seen a woman's goods!

I appreciated your post. It was thoughtful and "dead on" in my opinion. Be sure to contribute more if that's kind of civil dialogue your going to continue to bring to our 'Hole. Congrats on your win and thanks for repping the Big 10 so strongly.

Well then I guess I'm more handsome than you, I resemble that devilish Homer except with more hair.

Top Bottom