Having a little doubt

"But when people are getting the most excited about a 215lb defensive end who has only played football for one year, was honorable mention all-area, and appeared to be headed to Florida Atlantic, they are romanticizing."

obviously you haven't broken down his youtube film like so many others on this board. he has a great first step.

Thank you, I will take that as a compliment:). But seriously, who is this pantherhawk guy? This must have taken place b4 i started reading this board. I assume he is an iowa dude, but what is the story??

he's the guy who drives his car down to the neighborhood play ground, beats off, then goes home to talk sh!t about the Gophers to recruits on Facebook, while probably trying to rub another one off. See if you can get your arms around that, then we'll start getting into the other stuff.

One of the MCAvoys did, the other was getting interest from Western Michigan, Illinois Sate, those types of schools. Having interest and we want you are two different things.

I hate to belabor the point, but:

K. McAvoy: Offers (not interest) from MN, AZ, KS, Louisville, MSU, Northwestern, Syracuse
L. McAvoy: Offers (not interest) from MN, AZ, KS

Either Rivals is lying, Luke McAvoy is lying, or you know more than the rest of us. So which is it?

It is going to be one of those chicken and the egg issues for these first couple of years. He won't be able to get those "big recruits" until we win and most of the self proclaimed "realists" won't think he can do it until he wins and gets the big recruits.

Just calm down and give him a chance, it will be alright.

Top Bottom