Haven't Been Able to Post Because I've Been Busy All Day

50PoundHead

Reaction score
I didn't want to go through all the other posts about last night's game and maybe some of these things have been said, but here goes:

(1) Whoever the new coach is, I hope he can correct this problem we've had under the last four (not counting Horton) regimes in the "absolutely, positively, here comes another stupid mistake or lapse in judgment" department. The guys colliding on the kick-off near the end of the half last night just made me shake my head. When you're totally out-classed athletically, is it too much to ask players to use their heads? (Don't get me started on Theret taking the wrong gaps consistently, getting caught up in traffic, and allowing Pryor or Herron to get outside contain.

(2) Say what you will about recruiting, star-ratings, and "coaching them up," but that is one unbelievable set of athletes playing for Ohio State. Their second-string could have beaten us by 21. It's really hard to watch what initially looks like a good defensive surge come to naught because the guy carrying the ball can simply outrun the defenders.

(3) Thought Craig James did a nice job. He was sure scrambling to try and find good things to say about the Gophers after awhile though.

(3) Thought Craig James did a nice job. He was sure scrambling to try and find good things to say about the Gophers after awhile though.

What would he say if somehow Mike Leach becomes our coach? :p

Top Bottom