Happy Scott Frost Day to everyone

IDFM

Reaction score
I know it’s a special time of the year where it’s frowned upon to wear hoodies and not believing in sloganeering; but the day should be remembered. At this rate, we may be celebrating it earlier next year.

He looked so down at times last year I was fairly sure he was going to “take more time to spend with family”.

Frost has hired some mighty fine experienced coaches.

Virtually all of Nebraska's losses last season were by a single score. They have Top 25 recruiting classes almost every season. They have quite a haul in the Transfer Portal.

They are running out of excuses.

I know it’s a special time of the year where it’s frowned upon to wear hoodies and not believing in sloganeering; but the day should be remembered. At this rate, we may be celebrating it earlier next year.
Next February 10th I would be willing to not celebrate my daughter's birthday if it meant we could celebrate Scott Frost day instead.

Frost has hired some mighty fine experienced coaches.

Virtually all of Nebraska's losses last season were by a single score. They have Top 25 recruiting classes almost every season. They have quite a haul in the Transfer Portal.

They are running out of excuses.
There class last year sucked, but I think he brought in damn near 17 transfers so will see. I do think the Texas qb is overrated, put up nice numbers in that league, but he also lost to Kansas, so will see how he does against a real defense

There class last year sucked, but I think he brought in damn near 17 transfers so will see. I do think the Texas qb is overrated, put up nice numbers in that league, but he also lost to Kansas, so will see how he does against a real defense
…and his own inability to coach.

Top Bottom