Halloween game weather

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
Hey fella's. flying in from Los Angeles for the Michigan State game. I know October games the weather can be pretty unpredictable in Minne. What kinda weather more times than not should I be expecting? Pretty pumped, bringing my wife and 2 year old for his first game, and my first game since 2019 Penn State.

Hey fella's. flying in from Los Angeles for the Michigan State game. I know October games the weather can be pretty unpredictable in Minne. What kinda weather more times than not should I be expecting? Pretty pumped, bringing my wife and 2 year old for his first game, and my first game since 2019 Penn State.

It could be anywhere from 25 and snowing to 65 and sunny. I would wait several months before trying to plan.

Average high is around 50 and low in the low to mid 30s. But yeah it really could be snowing or could be t-shirt/shorts weather.

Remember if it gets really bad leave the fallen on the ground and save yourself. They’re already dead.

Also make sure to scope out other fans you think you could take / eat if it comes down to that. Be prepared.

If you haven't already locked in on tickets, by that time of year, I like seats on the sunny side of the stadium.

The weather will be the least of your concerns if you are really bringing a two year old to a three hour game.
Agree with the Badger. Managing the youngster could be a challenge.

That offered, depending on where you sit you might get to display the kiddo on the Little Gopher Cam. That would be cool for you as the parental units.

Agree that it's best to plan around the 10-day forecast and be prepared from there. Good luck.

We have had some very balmy halloweens and as others have said, that is a time of year that can swing wildly between warm and cold and it will be critical for you to watch forecasts as the time nears.

That being said, it seems that over my lifetime Halloweens often are in the 30’s and 40’s, with a side order of wind and maybe even rain.

It’s amazing how much more accurate our weather predictions have become… and yet it’s still entirely unpredictable. Good luck and Go Gophers!

If the world is still here at that time …. Weather prediction 10 degrees on the low end to 50 degrees and raining or sunny

This thread got me thinking about one of my favorite games. The Oct 2009 Halloween night victory over MI State and Kirk Cousins. It was a barn burner with lots of points and penalties. And a miraculous catch to boot!

The weather will be the least of your concerns if you are really bringing a two year old to a three hour game.
Depends on the kid.

My 2 year olds were happy to look around, and if needed the adults took turns taking him for walks.

Top Bottom