GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week before

Georgia happy that the Gophers can win despite playing sloppy? Its going to get tougher for Georgia in a couple weeks.

In any game, there is a winner, and there is a loser. That is all that matters. Losing in OT and losing by 50 counts the same in the standings. I’m not a believer in moral victories. If playing a superior team tough counted for anything, both GSU and the Gophers would have much more to brag about than they currently do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe in moral victors either, but losing by 50 points vs losing to a top 10 FBS team in over time does make a difference in the polls. Unless your 5-6 in the regular season.

Last edited:

But GSU is not going to lose to the P5 gophers and the LSU game has not been played yet. Watch and learn!

I didn’t watch, if I would have, what would I have learned? I’m all ears.

I was watching the Georgia State game because I thought that's who we played. Judging by the score I am assuming the triple option was handled effectively.

I think Werts left the game with his arm in a sling, broken collar bone maybe?

The tone has changed quite a bit on the GSU forum. No more bold predictions of naming the score against the Gophers. They aren’t even confident they can beat Maine at this point.

The tone has changed quite a bit on the GSU forum. No more bold predictions of naming the score against the Gophers. They aren’t even confident they can beat Maine at this point.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they cheer up soon. It's Labor Day weekend afterall.

Just to put it in perspective, Eskimojoe, aka “name our score/beat the Gophers by 20+” guy said this about the upcoming game with Maine.

BTW, Where’s Talon?

——

Eskimojoe
Default Re: Maine Score Prediction

Really bad feeling about this game. I’m beginning to be worried about our recruiting from the past 3 years. Looking at some of the starting players on offense gives me great worry about the last 3 recruiting classes

Top Bottom