group seating

GoldenGuts

Reaction score
how many people are taking one for the team in their group and selecting at a later date to sit with everyone? i am waiting an extra week so i can sit with all my friends who all bought season tickets the same time i did a few years ago. looking back i wish i just put all the tickets under my name and had them all pay me each year.

how many people are taking one for the team in their group and selecting at a later date to sit with everyone? i am waiting an extra week so i can sit with all my friends who all bought season tickets the same time i did a few years ago. looking back i wish i just put all the tickets under my name and had them all pay me each year.

don't have that issue, but nice gesture by you on behalf of your crew. if you guys all bought your season tickets at the same time a while back then how did you get a week ahead of them on the priority list? assume you have made some decent donations to the U. if so, then thank you for your support of the U of M! :)

yeah. basically what happened when i was organizing our group 4 years ago they told me our priority would be based on date of purchase. then they made the gopher point scale which i dont have a problem with at all. i graduated from the U, made donations, and purchased more tickets than anyone else. i dont mind waiting at all, just excited to be with my crew in the new digs. looking back i should have just put all the tickets under my name and asked them to pay me year by year...oh well!

I'm doing this too but only waiting one day extra. We don't pick until May 12 so I'm just hoping we get a little bit of an actual choice.

I also have this situation due to people graduating and purchasing season tickets at different times, different donation amounts, and additional people joining the group. No big deal though, there won't be a bad seat in the house and watching the game with my peeps is the most important part of the seat selection for me. If groups split up now it will be nearly impossible to arrange seating together again in future years.

I did it to myself... I purchased tickets a couple of years apart and decided to average them out so they would be together. I dropped about 3000 spots from the highest priority tickets by doing that....

Top Bottom