Green Bay games

Roku has separate BTN and Fox Sports apps.

I'm pretty sure BTN will let you access games that are on the regular cable channels and the BTN+ content. I think Fox Sports will only let you access content that are on (or were on) the regular cable channels (BTN/FS1/FS2/FOX).

If I'm wrong on that, I would definitely recommend using the Fox Sports app. Higher quality, and more reliable streaming than the BTN app, in my experience.

One month of BTN plus is only like $10 dollars.

It’s not ideal but certainly a price I’m willing to pay. Certainly cheaper than a ticket to the game.

Yup. I have no problem subscribing for a couple months in order to get all of the non-con games. I've watched on my computer in the past.....I'm hoping there is cast option.

Roku has separate BTN and Fox Sports apps.

I'm pretty sure BTN will let you access games that are on the regular cable channels and the BTN+ content. I think Fox Sports will only let you access content that are on (or were on) the regular cable channels (BTN/FS1/FS2/FOX).

If I'm wrong on that, I would definitely recommend using the Fox Sports app. Higher quality, and more reliable streaming than the BTN app, in my experience.
I assume the link between BTN/Fox Sports is severed. Sinclair now owns all the regional FSNs.

Well I did it. I broke down and subscribed to BTN+ just to see what this team has got with all the new players. Can’t wait to see them in action.

I assume the link between BTN/Fox Sports is severed. Sinclair now owns all the regional FSNs.
Fox Sports is the name of the app you use to watch content from FOX, FS1, and FS2. I've also used it this year to watch BTN content, because YouTubeTV flubbed up the DVR on the Illinois game. FS app worked great for that (though not quite as smooth in skipping over commercials)

I don't believe you can access FSN (Sinclair) content on the FS app anymore.

Well I did it. I broke down and subscribed to BTN+ just to see what this team has got with all the new players. Can’t wait to see them in action.
You'll have a semi-decent video feed. Though the camera panning might be bad or worst case just a static shot of the court. Don't count on great audio commentary, if any.

Fox Sports is the name of the app you use to watch content from FOX, FS1, and FS2. I've also used it this year to watch BTN content, because YouTubeTV flubbed up the DVR on the Illinois game. FS app worked great for that (though not quite as smooth in skipping over commercials)

I don't believe you can access FSN (Sinclair) content on the FS app anymore.
Gotcha. I thought it was the other way around. I believe "Fox Sports Go" still works to stream FSN North. It's confusing.

Gotcha. I thought it was the other way around. I believe "Fox Sports Go" still works to stream FSN North. It's confusing.
Fox Sports Go was the old name of the streaming app. I originally downloaded that on Roku when YTTV flubbed the Illinois recording, but it told me I needed to download Fox Sports to watch content.

No idea if that rebranding has anything to do with the decisions by the FSN's, but maybe?

Top Bottom