Green Bay games

book

Reaction score
At 600 on Wednesday but unfortunately only on Bigten plus TV! I have Bigten network but I guess you have to make a new prescription to get that streaming service! Looks like radio coverage for me. BUMMER!

This is so stupid. I live in illinois and when the gophers played illinois a few weeks ago nobody in illinois could get it unless you had btn plus! All of us in illinois were all so excited to get the maryland penn state game though lol

Yep. Grimmer and Tollackson. Sometimes big ten network will show games a day or two later.

At 600 on Wednesday but unfortunately only on Bigten plus TV! I have Bigten network but I guess you have to make a new prescription to get that streaming service! Looks like radio coverage for me. BUMMER!
It appears this will be the only BTN+ game. If so, you can likely cancel right after and say you dissatisfied with the service. Especially if they manage to screw up and miss 5-10 minutes of the game as they often do.

Yep. Grimmer and Tollackson. Sometimes big ten network will show games a day or two later.

For the Illni game they did the Gamd in 60 - so cut out the timeouts and non-essential plays - they showed it a couple of times the week after the game.

I am never going to be happy when BTN doesn't show the game, but I don't understand why they can't play their Student Edition (is that what it's called? usually students doing the call of the game on Btn plus?) sometime between 2am-5 pm the following day so those of us with DVR/recording capabilities can watch it the next night. Very few things in television are more frustrating than scrolling through 5 women's soccer matches (no offense to the ladies would be the same if it was college baseball or whatever) and seeing they don't fit in the the Gophers replay until 48-72 hours after the game is over.

I got BTN+ to watch some Gopher women's volleyball games last year I believe.

Yes, it was an entirely student production staff, and the announcers really had no clue about vball, but it was something at least.

If this is the only game of the year that won't be on regular BTN (at least), and it's just against Green Bay, I think I'll pass.

If it was every non-con except St Louis, on the other hand, I'd probably do it.

I think you can watch this on the fox sports app, if you have a TV provider log-in and all that. I may be wrong but it looks like it.

I think you can watch this on the fox sports app, if you have a TV provider log-in and all that. I may be wrong but it looks like it.
But you still have to pay extra for the BTN plus. I use my dad’s cable provider to stream regular BTN on the Fox App but for the first few non con games, I have my own BTN plus account I pay for.

There is actually a BTN plus app on the Microsoft store so I’ll be streaming the game on Xbox so it should work well.

oh ffs. I can't miss the game but I hate this bs. I never have had to deal with this because we were AT these games.
I may have to pull a Howeda7 and cancel the next day.

oh ffs. I can't miss the game but I hate this bs. I never have had to deal with this because we were AT these games.
I may have to pull a Howeda7 and cancel the next day.
To be fair, I only did this once, so they've gotten plenty of my $ to pay Ned and Jed or whatever their names are. And they really did miss like 7 minutes of the 2nd half because someone didn't push a button after half time.

But you still have to pay extra for the BTN plus. I use my dad’s cable provider to stream regular BTN on the Fox App but for the first few non con games, I have my own BTN plus account I pay for.

There is actually a BTN plus app on the Microsoft store so I’ll be streaming the game on Xbox so it should work well.

That is absurd. Whatever. $10 to watch a game is very reasonable.

Especially when two tickets, parking and concessions is much more than $10.
What I don't get is that they don't even try to sell ads. I'd much rather keep my $10 and let them run ads during commercials/half time instead of dead air. You'd probably quadruple your audience if you made it free.

Especially when two tickets, parking and concessions is much more than $10.

I have season tickets so I don't usually run into this issue. Figure tickets are ~$80/game for me and my wife. Parking is $5, Drew's popcorn (extra butter) and a coke plus whatever she wants...yeah, $10 aint bad. But it is annoying.

Saw one preseason prognostication that has GB picked to finish 6th in 12 team Horizon League.

I have season tickets so I don't usually run into this issue. Figure tickets are ~$80/game for me and my wife. Parking is $5, Drew's popcorn (extra butter) and a coke plus whatever she wants...yeah, $10 aint bad. But it is annoying.
I dont mind paying money for an experience. Or extra butter.
It's just a bit of insult to injury. Sorry for all the years I wasnt appropriately sympathetic to non-ticket holders for suffering through BTN+.

I dont mind paying money for an experience. Or extra butter.
It's just a bit of insult to injury. Sorry for all the years I wasnt appropriately sympathetic to non-ticket holders for suffering through BTN+.
There are high schools that broadcast their games on YouTube with higher production/announcer quality than what BTN+ normally has.

Okay, I border on technologically illiterate. I am not opposed to paying $10 for one poorly produced game with amateur announcers. I have YouTube TV. Can I get BTN+ on YouTube, or do we need to be connected to cable/satellite?

Okay, I border on technologically illiterate. I am not opposed to paying $10 for one poorly produced game with amateur announcers. I have YouTube TV. Can I get BTN+ on YouTube, or do we need to be connected to cable/satellite?
On whatever device you access youtube tv on your television, let's say roku for example, you'd download the BTN plus app and login to it with the account you made for BTN +.

You can subscribe and watch via laptop or via Roku/Firestick etc whatever you stream with. It has no tie-in to cable/satellite.

On whatever device you access youtube tv on your television, let's say roku for example, you'd download the BTN plus app and login to it with the account you made for BTN +.

Can I establish the account on the BTN website?

Top Bottom