Great Video: Tubby and Team Dancing After Beating Wisky

Love the celebration, love our team , love our coaches....sun seemed a little brighter today !

Last Grantland gif shows the whole team doing the Berney! I love it.

All of your anti-Tubby schtick is getting really boring, tinyballs.

Thanks for the comment, Dickless Don. The difference between you and me is that at least I have balls. Now take your GH Gestapo and move along...

I really enjoyed that. Between the win and now the exuberant video, I feel like the season is starting over. Now beat Iowa, please.

lol that was a good video. Minny is still tournament alive. The best part is both of my teams will be making the tourney....

Did Tubby just do the hammer time dance? I'll never say a bad thing about the man ever again.

Happy sight, nice to see the Tub still has some emotion. Loved the energy in the Barn as well. To me Austin Hollins will to win is very fun to watch, he brings it in every aspect of the game. Indiana will have the place hopping, you never know.

Go Gophs

Love that video. Nice to see them excited after the last few weeks....and...Go Tubby!!!!

Did Tubby just do the hammer time dance? I'll never say a bad thing about the man ever again.

Totally was doing the hammer time dance. Can't touch this. ;)

The strangest thing to watch was Elliot's dance moves. Wow what was that?

Pretty much what everyone else said. Great to see and I think it is a good sign. With all the crap this team and Tubby have been going through, I really wondered if this team was still a team and wondering how miserable Tubby must be.

Hopefully they can now relax and play some hoops.

Kinda reminded me of Big Bird on Sesame Street. Maybe it was the Gold Uni........ Good to see them excited.

I believe he was doing the Bernie.

tumblr_m0pcq5jvm31r19vay.gif

I really enjoyed that. Between the win and now the exuberant video, I feel like the season is starting over. Now beat Iowa, please.

+1

Top Bottom