Great article on Damian Johnson who earned his degree and will be in grad school

Great article about a great guy. I'm excited to see him play next season, I think he'll have a great year.

I wouldn't exactly call it a great article... "golden gofers", "helped them reached the NCAA Tournament", "which Johnson said kind caught everyone by surprise", "The Gophers did won opening game", "Even though season ended too soon".

Hey ...

I wouldn't exactly call it a great article... "golden gofers", "helped them reached the NCAA Tournament", "which Johnson said kind caught everyone by surprise", "The Gophers did won opening game", "Even though season ended too soon".

Grammatically that is pretty good by Twitter standards.

"4 in 2008, now 5 in 2009."

FOT, are you sure that's correct? I think Abu-Shamala, Coleman, McKenzie and Tollackson graduated and assuming this story is accurate -- a big assumption considering how poorly it's written -- Johnson would be the fifth.

But have we even had 9 (scholarship) seniors in Tubby's first two years? Not including walk-ons like Lil' Flip, who are the other 4? Some others may have gone through graduation ceremonies, but that doesn't necessarily mean they've graduated.

I'm hoping Williams graduated and didn't Payton graduate or at least was on track to graduate?

My count is: Tollackson, McKenzie, Coleman, Abu-Shamala, Busch, Payton and now Johnson, which makes seven. I'm not sure about Williams, but he'd make eight.

4 Seniors Graduated In 2008

You're forgetting Saunders. The Gopher athletic website had all 4 in cap & gown.

And 2 seniors plus Busch, Payton, and Johnson in 2009.

That's 9.

Top Bottom