Grambling Wins by 141 Points - Gophers Beat Them by 32

60's Guy

Reaction score
ESPN Story
Courtney Simmons is the head coach in her first year.
If you schedule a game against the College of Biblical Studies or anybody I don't think you win by 141.
I don't know why but especially if that ups your record to 6 and 5. It's not like you are an elite program dominating everybody.
The Gophers beat them by 32 for perspective who Grambling is.
Do not agree with beating somebody by 141. Easily prevented.
I can't grasp the possible lessons either team learns that makes the world a better place deciding to do that.

ESPN Story
If you schedule a game against the College of Biblical Studies or anybody I don't think you win by 141.
I don't know why but especially if that ups your record to 6 and 5. It's not like you are an elite program dominating everybody.
I can't grasp the possible lessons either team learns that makes the world a better place deciding to do that.
This is just like the NDSU men beating that tiny religious school from Bemidji earlier this season. It's a terrible look for everyone involved.

Smart to wait until their NC schedule is over so nobody can repay the favor, joke of a conference that they're in

ESPN Story
Well the half them under 142!

Top Bottom