Gophs to beat Coyotes by 40+

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
The Gophers havent had an ol' fashioned blowout in quite sometime and that ends saturday.

I got Gophers manhandling these guys, spread the field out and do some damage. None of this run possession stuff, USD has some beef up front, but nothing in terms of skill players.

it should be a 7-7 drill for weber, bennett, stoudamire, hell, get marquis out there too!!

Cant wait to see the TCF scoreboard light up!

Go Away

GO AWAY, YOU TWO-FACED PILE OF SH*T. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR NDSU

YOUR QUOTE FROM THE USD BOARD:

Re: Minnesota Gophers game
« Reply #9 on Jun 3, 2010, 11:52pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when NDSU went there , there was 30,000 tickets avail. hehe.

gophers suck

Wait I care about NDSU.

Wait,....no, I guess I really don't.

No, don't care about them at all either.

it said Coyotes suck!

GOPHS 42-7 BLOW THOSE SUCKWADS OUT!!

we'll be watching it in the UNI tailgate lot

Go Gophers

I think Minnesota will win but fans will be dissappointed that South Dakota will keep the game flairly close (two touchdowns). I think there are still a lot of kinks to be work out on offense and defense.

I do see a possibility where we might have our break out game against USC. It may be the game where everything starts to come together on offense and defense.

I think Minnesota will win but fans will be dissappointed that South Dakota will keep the game flairly close (two touchdowns). I think there are still a lot of kinks to be work out on offense and defense.

I do see a possibility where we might have our break out game against USC. It may be the game where everything starts to come together on offense and defense.

Perhaps, but will USD be able to exploit them? It's fair to assume that USD isn't as good as MTSU. That's not smack, it would surprise the whole country if they were. MTSU couldn't stop our run game, why should we think USD will be able to? And 10 out of 17 passing, with some really clutch plays isn't bad at all.

The defense remains a question mark, but I don't expect USD to exploit the defense will enough to keep it close.

it said Coyotes suck!

GOPHS 42-7 BLOW THOSE SUCKWADS OUT!!

we'll be watching it in the UNI tailgate lot

It NOW says coyotes suck.

Post from lakesbison on the USD board:
when NDSU went there , there was 30,000 tickets avail. hehe.

coyotes suck
« Last Edit: Today at 12:32am by lakesbison »

You'll notice it was edited today (9/9/10). It formerly read gophers suck.

And yes, you are still a tool.

Top Bottom