Gophersports phone app

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
I started getting an error message maybe two weeks ago and can't get into the app by login or using Google. Uninstalled and reintalled from Google Play...same issues. Anyone else having issues? I can go to gopherspots.com and get into my account tht way.

So, there is some glitch. You have to skip past the initial sign-in step and enter the app as a guest. Then, go to "manage tickets" and sign in and you're good. I had to call the ticket office last week with the same issue. Apparently, the ticket sign-in is different than the actual app sign-in.

This app is by far the worst ticketing app for errors and such. Crazy bad.

It is a HORRIBLE app which is unfortunate.

Don’t ask me how/why but I have always had decent luck with the original app. In one recent year everyone said an updated app should be downloaded (I can’t remember, the new one had a maroon icon, the old was gold, or vice versa).

I never changed anything and it just kept working. Perhaps it did its own update like other apps but I never initiated anything. I just checked and my tickets are there. I think I just lucked out.

I wonder if they have looked into sending fans some kind of parchment that would bear markings establishing both your right to enter the stadium and which seat was yours.

It's such an absolute piece of shit app.

Our athletic department should be embarassed (but it's par for the course from them)

It's such an absolute piece of shit app.

Our athletic department should be embarassed (but it's par for the course from them)
A TON of colleges use Paciolan for their ticketing (including at least 12 Big Ten schools). You would think Paciolan would have more pressure to put out a better product. They are kind of the Ticketmaster of college sports. At least the Ticketmaster app works though (their fees are another discussion).

Top Bottom