Gophers were Top 6 APR last year

No? Is this a trick question?

By your No answer, you are saying Richard Pitino shouldn't have his job.
I for one am of the mindset that you need to give a person a chance, and that one season shouldn't be the basis for a firing.
Glad they kept Richard. He has certainly put the BB program on the right track. Hope PJF can have similar, to Richard, success here, without a major stepback like Richard had.
When it comes to TC, he was not given that chance, then MC threw out comments that were not complimentary towards what he did here. Some of which, were out of his control and some were just not true. MC had every right to make the change - I and others here just disagree with the manner in which he did it.

Well, I do think the Boycott did a pretty good job of raising awareness locally and nationally of the injustice the EOAA caused. I would even say that awareness is a big part of what is prompting the current investigation into it. If MC wants credit for that, sure. FTR, the idea that he caused it wasn't mine - that would be the players take.

Possible the outrage isn't as deep or as wide as I think - although it certainly should be. People will often see what they want and not what is right there in front of them. I can't help or change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not inserting my personal opinion, but I suspect that for everyone in the public that saw the boycott as an illuminating light into the injustice of the EOAA, an equal number saw a bunch of subsidized athletes condoning rape culture. Again - I am NOT taking sides but in the circles that I am in, most people (non fans of the program) reacted negatively towards the players.

By your No answer, you are saying Richard Pitino shouldn't have his job.
I for one am of the mindset that you need to give a person a chance, and that one season shouldn't be the basis for a firing.
Glad they kept Richard. He has certainly put the BB program on the right track. Hope PJF can have similar, to Richard, success here, without a major stepback like Richard had.
When it comes to TC, he was not given that chance, then MC threw out comments that were not complimentary towards what he did here. Some of which, were out of his control and some were just not true. MC had every right to make the change - I and others here just disagree with the manner in which he did it.

If Pitino didn't have a billion dollar buy out gifted to him by the previous AD and an actual AD in place when the season ended there was decent chance he would have been fired.

See these things are your opinion and others think these things are apart of his job as head football coach and he failed to do them.

If Pitino didn't have a billion dollar buy out gifted to him by the previous AD and an actual AD in place when the season ended there was decent chance he would have been fired.

See these things are your opinion and others think these things are apart of his job as head football coach and he failed to do them.

And firing Pitino would have been shortsighted and a mistake. Good thing you're not the AD...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom