Gophers vs WVU Game Thread

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Mitchell reminds me of the "good" Westbrook. Iverson came to play, Rodney did not. We cannot afford to lose Mbakwe. We really miss Devoe's outside shooting.

They put Nolen on Mitchell and Casey has gone to sleep (knock on wood).

I"m not sure about that Iverson charge. He went in strong, but I am not sure the defender had position.

Tubster did not sound real thrilled with Rodney going into half. I don't know what it is about Rodney ... I've seen him play in probably 30-40 games over the years in HS and now at the U and I just can't ever remember him hitting a 3. Obviously he has but I've just never been a fan of his game beyond 15 feet.

Rodney looks to be pressing and just needs to let the game come to him. WVU is laying off him and the 3-point shot is available to him on virtually every half-court possession.

With Rodney struggling, I'd give Hollins some run here.

Colt and mo are an embarrassment on the defensive boards. I love how colt has played but mo needs to see the bench in the last half of this game. Go gophs!

Someone forgot to tell Walker to unhitch the plow on that fast break.

I had a hard time getting excited for West Virginia. Beating UNC was enough excitement to last me for a while. But when Vandy tainted our win by beating UNC, I got fired up for more. Go Gophers!

Jaymed, you do realize that WV was a Final Four team last year, right?

These refs are killing any flow of this game... too many fouls on both ends

This officiating is pissing me off...crappy for both teams.

Top Bottom