Gophers vs. Iowa matches lowest O/U of all time (31.5)

The fact our OC is pictures next to their OC is concerning.

I don’t know why it’s so low.

This past Saturday, the iowa qb Hill threw for 37 yards for the game.

The Missouri punter had 39 passing yards one 1 fake punt attempt.

It’s gonna be a barn burner.

I think the Gophers will beat Iowa this year. We are not playing well and it just doesn't feel like we are going to go on a roll. The highlight of the season will be beating Iowa. Just seems like how we do things...confusing.

Pick sixes count towards the over/under so….

Given that this will likely be a run-a-palooza with +/- 15 passes per side have to wonder if we’ll see a lot of run, run, pass on third and long or if each side may venture a pass on first down occasionally. I don’t know. Fleck may feel if one of Taylor or Evans is healthy they’ll be able to move exclusively on the ground, utilize Kesich. While not Michigan-level I just don’t see the Iowa defense as one Fleck will roll the dice on unless absolutely necessary given the meltdown last week. Should be interesting. If we don’t have any healthy RBs…

With loss of Eric All in addition to their other top receiving TE have to wonder who Iowa will utilize for the QB safety blanket.

If I were Iowa, I would do whatever defense was that the coach did in All The Right Moves when they went to play the really good, rich high school.

Dare us to throw the ball.

Rossi has lost it if he doesn't do the same. Also please, please, please, no 3 man rushes. Thank you!

If I were Iowa, I would do whatever defense was that the coach did in All The Right Moves when they went to play the really good, rich high school.

Rossi has lost it if he doesn't do the same. Also please, please, please, no 3 man rushes. Thank you!

A lineman guarding 15 yards of green grass is far, far better than pressuring the QB. I’m sure there’s something to it.

Dare us to throw the ball.

But he MUST have someone on the tight ends at all times. Double-team the tight ends. Have Nubin spy a tight end on every play. (Sarcasm ... sort of.) The Iowa tight ends kill us every year, and they're the only players who catch passes for Iowa this year.

Iowa DC and his top assistant planning for the Gopher game:

Iowa has a BIG advantage in the punting game.

Iowa's punter flips the field. Minnesota's.....gives you a 41-42 yard end over end punt regardless of the situation.
Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin should get the best punting recruits in America

Why go to Georgia and punt once a game when you can be one of the most important players on the team?

Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin should get the best punting recruits in America

Why go to Georgia and punt once a game when you can be one of the most important players on the team?
Iowa should have everyone beat on this one.

Through 7 games they have punted 47 times. The next highest in the conference has 33 and only Northwestern has 33 through 6 games the other two with 33 have played 7 (we have 27 punts through 6 games, Wisconsin has 28 through 6).

The Iowa punter is a definite weapon, I honestly wonder how many teams have ever legit had a punter that could be considered the team MVP. Because you could make a very strong case for Taylor being the best and most important player on their roster.

Let's hope our punt coverage doesn't pull a Sparty and forget we have to actually run towards the returner!

Top Bottom