Gophers up to 21 in both polls

There are still 8 voters (13%) that have NO Big Ten or Pac 12 teams on their ballot. Eventually these voters will have to replace 7-10 of the teams they have been voting for.

There are still 8 voters (13%) that have NO Big Ten or Pac 12 teams on their ballot. Eventually these voters will have to replace 7-10 of the teams they have been voting for.

Yup. It's stupid that they continue to hold out considering both are going to continue playing here. It's only going to cause more confusion when they have to start ranking them and it causes the entire poll to readjust.

It really makes NO sense that voters would keep the Big Ten and Pac 12 out. I mean....I just looked at some of these voters poll....and I've seen 2-2 Oklahoma, Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas, Arkansas and Auburn all still in at least one of their top-25s.

What are you trying to prove at this point?

I don't take this as an anti-B10 or Pac12. I view this as people who hate preseason polls because no one has proven anything yet. How many people get ranked on reputation with no data to prove they can do anything. I have no problem if this is why they are taking this stand. If it is for other reason than that is just silly. Will learn more about tjose voters next week.

I don't take this as an anti-B10 or Pac12. I view this as people who hate preseason polls because no one has proven anything yet. How many people get ranked on reputation with no data to prove they can do anything. I have no problem if this is why they are taking this stand. If it is for other reason than that is just silly. Will learn more about tjose voters next week.

I highly doubt that. The rest of their polls line up pretty similar. Just...they have everyone higher after the first few.

Like I said.....between the eight of them......they have six different 2-2 teams ranked. I don't know how any of them have proven anything....other than they are not top 25 teams.

I’m sure those voters abstain from voting in preseason polls

Not a bad starting place at all. You haven't played a game yet. After you beat the Wolverines by 7 and your next opponent you can break the top 15!

It certianly shows that poll voters vote for all sorts of reasons regardles of what the poll says they should plan to..

They do a preseason poll.... so yeah they vote on more than just the last game.

If all 8 voters had ranked Minnesota #21 (the average of the two voters that moved from NR to ranked in this week’s poll), it would only add 40 points to Minnesota’s total, which wouldn’t be enough to jump Kansas State. Minnesota would still be #21. Michigan would likely be #17 in the AP poll instead of 18.

Top Bottom