Gophers to play Macalester for first time in 101 years | Interview from HC Abe Woldeslassie

Nice interview. He is doing a really good job in that spot.

Cbjwinmo.
Since I began taking cbjwinmo my outlook on gopher mens basketball has improved. Serious reactions can occur. Cnjwinmo should not be taken by people who have had previous experiences of success.

i think the gophers are 7-4 all time against macalester. got my fingers crossed we go to 8-4

Is there a "Second best team in Minnesota" banner at stake?
No, there are probably 10 to 20 other college teams in Minnesota who could beat Macalester.
Last year W/L
Plus, Concordia St Paul, Moorhead, Mankato, St Cloud, UMD, SWMN Marshall, Winona, St Thomas

Last edited:

No, there are probably 10 to 20 other college teams in Minnesota who could beat Macalester.
Last year W/L
Plus, Concordia St Paul, Moorhead, Mankato, St Cloud, UMD, SWMN Marshall, Winona, St Thomas
Hamline, St Olaf, Gustavus Adolphus, Augsburg and UMN Morris are doing the Spider-Man pointing meme on their order in this banner pass around.

Last year W/L
I wonder why Macalester was chosen for this game. Any one of these listed above you’d think would be a guaranteed W but offer up a little more competition and hence be a better tune up.

I figured St Olaf was chosen last year to kind of do a favor to their head coach who’s a former Gopher- give their guys a fun thing to do and get their program some exposure…

Weird choice with Mac….

I wonder why Macalester was chosen for this game. Any one of these listed above you’d think would be a guaranteed W but offer up a little more competition and hence be a better tune up.

I figured St Olaf was chosen last year to kind of do a favor to their head coach who’s a former Gopher- give their guys a fun thing to do and get their program some exposure…

Weird choice with Mac….
Cuz someone is mad at Coyle.

For anyone signing up for wonderful BTN+ it continues to suck. I could again only pay via the app, the website doesn't work.

• Angry
Reactions: Rex

Look, the fight that St Olaf gave the Gophers last year makes me wonder how close we are to losing this game against the Fighting Scots.

Look, the fight that St Olaf gave the Gophers last year makes me wonder how close we are to losing this game against the Fighting Scots.
I saw last Macalester twice last year and they are returning virtually all of their roster. I think they will be a stronger test than the Oles.

I am curious to see how Badou Ba matches up with the Gophers.

I saw last Macalester twice last year and they are returning virtually all of their roster. I think they will be a stronger test than the Oles.

Gophs lose this one and I am outta here til Dec.

So, you're saying there's a chance... 🤔

I'm so excited for this game! Hoping the Gophers can pull off the upset!
My alma mater does not get a chance to face Bob Mould's (1 semester short of a degree per his stage banter at the Turf) very often in competitive sports.

My alma mater does not get a chance to face Bob Mould's (1 semester short of a degree per his stage banter at the Turf) very often in competitive sports.
Bob would have been a scrappy Power Forward in my mind

Weird choice with Mac….
He addressed it in the recent press conference...same deal...Macalester coach is a friend of Ben.

Top Bottom