Gophers to play a "secret scrimmage" at Iowa State on November 2

I find it hard to believe that you guys take stock in and worry about a god damned scrimmage.

Maybe it would just be easier, Doc, if you had a daily post stating what it is we are allowed to talk about?

Maybe it would just be easier, Doc, if you had a daily post stating what it is we are allowed to talk about?

I never said you couldn't talk about it. I just find it amazing that some people take so much stock in a scrimmage.

Sometimes you are too sensitive about things I say. Relax, and let me say what I think.

Scrimmages are NOT a bench mark for success. Ask any coach. Especially in basketball where you have a chance to try multiple line ups, some, that if we saw them would probably be freaking out. It's "secret" or closed for a reason; the media can't read into it. In reality, it's a closed practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm with Doc on getting frazzed about the outcome of a scrimmage. All this does is give Pitino an idea where the newer players are at in their development and can take steps to improve on those areas. To quote a certain NFL qb from a team I shall never mention, "Relax."

Also, seeing rival fans verbally sparring on a neighboring schools fan site is definitely a first. It's pretty comical.

If we had outplayed ISU, these same lunatics would be guarantying a final 4 berth. Chill out and let the season unfold. Plenty of time for panic later.

Sometimes you are too sensitive about things I say. Relax, and let me say what I think.

Respectfully, Doc, because I think you are a pretty decent and funny guy. Take your own advice. You are constantly telling people what they should and shouldn't be discussing.

That said, Jesus people, it's a scrimmage. Relax. Stop talking about it. Don't mention it. Ever again. ;)

If we had outplayed ISU, these same lunatics would be guarantying a final 4 berth. Chill out and let the season unfold. Plenty of time for panic later.

You're exactly right. What day do we lose... I mean play Northwestern?

Top Bottom