Gophers/St. Cloud Game Thread

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Great to get the first puck in the net.

Go Gophers!!

Our D is playing great. Huskies are having to work very hard to clear the puck out of the zone. Keep it up Gophs.

Klooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the blowout is on!!!!!!!!!!!

Dominating performance through two. Keep it going!

Very happy to eat some crow on this team for this weekend. Played well last night. But tonight, they've been on another level. Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is the most complete performance I've seen from the guys all year. They've simply controlled St. Cloud State from the start and are showing no signs of slowing down. Fantastic in all phases tonight!

Very happy to eat some crow on this team for this weekend. Played well last night. But tonight, they've been on another level. Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is the most complete performance I've seen from the guys all year. They've simply controlled St. Cloud State from the start and are showing no signs of slowing down. Fantastic in all phases tonight!

Agreed - this is the most complete game we've played all year and great timing for it! It just sucks that we have such a long break between now and the Frozen Four, it would be nice to keep the momentum going.

Go Gophers!!

Agreed - this is the most complete game we've played all year and great timing for it! It just sucks that we have such a long break between now and the Frozen Four, it would be nice to keep the momentum going.

Go Gophers!!

Yeah, but, what are gonna do? ;)

Big weekend. This totally changes the narrative about the Don. Went from the guy who (as I reminded everyone) was 2-5 in his last 7 single elimination games to the guy who has his team in the second Frozen Four in the last 3 years. Agree with Bleed that the win against Jan Brady State tonight was one of our best outings. Hopefully we hang another banner.

Excellent game tonight - now I have to see if I can make the trip across state to the Frozen Four in Philly - the in-laws live just over an hour or so from Philly. Was great to see the team play inspired; probably helpful that RMU actually put a bit of a scare into them late in the Saturday game.

Top Bottom