Gophers question

sfbadger

Banned
Reaction score
What does Eric "the nut puncher" Decker have in common with this kid?

546150b78dc9b969492bcc007080251a8c738c4_t.gif

scroll down for answer.
Answer: Nothing, this kid has actually held the Axe.

bf526af1e7b9153636ec29ba1a63a7971ae84da2.jpg

It's one thing to go on a rivals board and talk shit, it is another to bait and troll.

BRB, going to the bucky board to ask them how many national championships they have!

It's one thing to go on a rivals board and talk shit, it is another to bait and troll.

BRB, going to the bucky board to ask them how many national championships they have!
The same number Minnesota has in my lifetime. 0.
Of course, I've seen Bucky in 3 Rose Bowls. It's fabulous. You should really try it.

Hey sfbadger... really original and pretty funny :rolleyes: I guess you've earned the right to that by having the axe in your possession for the last five years.

Now here is a question for you - lets say wiscy loses next Saturday. Will you be back here to take your lumps or are you going to run away like a little bitch? Or for that matter are you going to make like your fellow buckyvillian ML and insinuate that our players are thugs because they are black? :)

That embarassed look on the kid is because Dad drank too much Old Milwaukee again and is relieving himself on the corner of the field.

Hey sfbadger... really original and pretty funny :rolleyes: I guess you've earned the right to that by having the axe in your possession for the last five years.

Now here is a question for you - lets say wiscy loses next Saturday. Will you be back here to take your lumps or are you going to run away like a little bitch? Or for that matter are you going to make like your fellow buckyvillian ML and insinuate that our players are thugs because they are black? :)

That thread in buckyville was priceless.

When are badger fans going to get over this "nut puncher" thing? It was I think 8 years years ago and was not even a significant incident at the time. You'd think he peed on their precious statue of Barry Alvarez or something. Move on...

I will take up the slack

These butt fu*ky badger fans don't have the balls to meet in person and I will gladly punch those pellets you call nuts until you are left for roadkill on the side of the road. Don't F with me, you don't know who you are dealing with.
I can't wait for this game.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That poor kid doesn't stand a chance

He doesn't know that Wisconsin is full of pediphiles.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroll down for answer.

Wow that was so funny I'm literally laughing out loud right now!!! I mean you're so cool I wish I was you right now. Man it really sucks to be brought up a Gopher fan. God why couldn't I have been born a Badger fan? I would be way more awesome if I wasn't a Gopher fan.

I'd rather my guy be a nut puncher than someone like you. Because you, Mr. SFBadger, you are a nut tickler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, the imminent arrival of the cheese brains from the east has begun. :rolleyes:

When are badger fans going to get over this "nut puncher" thing? It was I think 8 years years ago and was not even a significant incident at the time. You'd think he peed on their precious statue of Barry Alvarez or something. Move on...

I don't believe there was any "nut punch", although it may have looked like that in slow motion. It's really hard to believe that someone can throw a punch while tumbling to the ground with a defender.

Exactly, which is why this obsession with nut punching on the part of the badger fans is very bizarre. I live in Madison and I can't tell you how many times I have heard it in reference to Decker. It masks some kind of Freudian inferiority complex regarding their own packages I guess.

It was 2 years ago. Why would it be attributed to Decker if it was something that happened 8 years ago? Decker punched our star cornerback in the balls during a running play which led to him being out of the game for a while. I saw it clear as day from the 10th row of your student section. It's not that it was significant in the outcome of the game, it's that it happened at all.

It was 2 years ago. Why would it be attributed to Decker if it was something that happened 8 years ago? Decker punched our star cornerback in the balls during a running play which led to him being out of the game for a while. I saw it clear as day from the 10th row of your student section. It's not that it was significant in the outcome of the game, it's that it happened at all.

Hey genius, I was being facetious. On TV replays it was clearly not an intential punch to the nuts, it was more like he flailed his arm as he slipped to the ground, and the Ikegwano's (sp?) nuts just happened to be in the area. Which is why the play was not called, and which is why this 2 year obsession with Eric "the nut puncher" really needs to be over.

Let's face it: when the two teams take the field next Saturday, Eric Decker will be the best football player out there. Through 4 games, he is arguably the best player in the Big Ten. He is tough, smart, technically flawless, and pure football. Badger fans wish he was wearing red, or at the very least wish he was in the Brewers farm system right now.

Badger fans wish he was wearing red, or at the very least wish he was in the Brewers farm system right now.

Neither. I'm more than happy with Nick Toon, Isaac Anderson, David Gilreath, Garrett Graham, and Lance Kendricks as receiving threats and I couldn't care less about baseball.

These butt fu*ky badger fans don't have the balls to meet in person and I will gladly punch those pellets you call nuts until you are left for roadkill on the side of the road. Don't F with me, you don't know who you are dealing with.
I can't wait for this game.

From your screen name, I'd guess I was dealing with a fourteen year-old girl.

The same number Minnesota has in my lifetime. 0.
Of course, I've seen Bucky in 3 Rose Bowls. It's fabulous. You should really try it.

How many National Championships does Wisconsin have in ANYONE's lifetime? 0. Congrats on your Big Ten championships. Go get 7 more and you'll be tied with Minnesota. I'm sorry your school has no football tradition. Actually I'm not. Hope this helps.

How many National Championships does Wisconsin have in ANYONE's lifetime? 0. Congrats on your Big Ten championships. Go get 7 more and you'll be tied with Minnesota. I'm sorry your school has no football tradition. Actually I'm not. Hope this helps.

+1

Minnesota > Wisconsin.

Actually

I am responding to the redneck ahole becky faithful in an appropriate fashion. Nothing is off limits with these folks. Nasty dirty skunks. You come on here and you are going to wish you had some nuts.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no Minnesota nice

when dealing with butt fu@ky badger. These aholes deserve to be treated accordingly. Lets beat up on some red dirty skunks on Saturday.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know why SFBadger fan started this thread

Because he is pissed that he has No Tickets and cannot get in Saturday. Eric Decker may not have had the Axe yet but you have NO tickets. Say you do all you want but we know you have
No Tickets Saturday. Decker has his shot at the Axe Saturday. I will be there and you will not.

scroll down for answer.

The both banged your mother last week?

Top Bottom