Gophers on Lunardi's First Four Out

VarmintKong

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what changed for us since yesterday, but now Lunardi has us as one of the first four out (just saw it on ESPN, even though it doesn't show this on espn.com).

Also, we were listed at the top of the first four out (I'm not sure if that position means anything, or if those 4 teams are listed randomly), and yesterday we were listed as the bottom of the next 4 out.

I'm nervous about the Penn St. game, but hopefully we get a shot to knock off MSU.

I saw that as well, must've been a mixup though as everything he has on ESPN.com and insider shows us as #8 on the out side.

If he still has teams like Memphis and Arizona State in the tournament, then that is good news for us. I'd take the Gophers resume over either of those two teams. It's hard not to get sucked back in to thinking this team has a chance, but I am resisting the temptation so far.

I'm not really sure what changed for us since yesterday, but now Lunardi has us as one of the first four out (just saw it on ESPN, even though it doesn't show this on espn.com).

Also, we were listed at the top of the first four out (I'm not sure if that position means anything, or if those 4 teams are listed randomly), and yesterday we were listed as the bottom of the next 4 out.

I'm nervous about the Penn St. game, but hopefully we get a shot to knock off MSU.

Yeah, I saw this during the Sun Belt Championship. Woot woot.

I saw that as well, must've been a mixup though as everything he has on ESPN.com and insider shows us as #8 on the out side.

It is not a mixup. He doesn't refresh his bracketology on ESPN.com everday. He does however, refresh his bracket, and during sportscenter, halftime of games, etc., he shares what his updated last 4 in 4 first out all that stuff is. So yes, currently, he has us as the FIRST team not to make the tournament.

It is not a mixup. He doesn't refresh his bracketology on ESPN.com everday. He does however, refresh his bracket, and during sportscenter, halftime of games, etc., he shares what his updated last 4 in 4 first out all that stuff is. So yes, currently, he has us as the FIRST team not to make the tournament.
I believe he's refreshing his bracketology on ESPN.com daily starting this week. He always starts out doing it weekly, and then he started doing it twice a week two or three weeks ago.

He updates 3-4 times a day on espn.com right now...

Moving on up! I like where this is heading. Now, we just need to win a couple.

I just watched Sportscenter, I didn't see anything about us being the last team out.

Top Bottom