Gophers Offer Possible Sleeper CB from FL

I admit I'm no expert, but how many cb's do we plan on playing in the future?

I'd take anybody from Northwestern

I would have to believe that one of our CB prospects is either not going to make it into school or has told the program that he is looking around.

Either that or he is a potential grey shirt candidate himself.

Otherwise, the numbers just don't add up.

It doesn't seem to be the reasoning, but i've heard quite a bit about Manuel not being able to get into school. These things don't seem to be related as Manuel is a S and this kid seems like he'd be a CB, but I don't know, maybe they are connected.

At some point were gonna have to think about calling ourselves the Miami of the North. And anybody whose watched the ESPN documentary on 'the U' knows that would be a pretty great thing.

It doesn't seem to be the reasoning, but i've heard quite a bit about Manuel not being able to get into school. These things don't seem to be related as Manuel is a S and this kid seems like he'd be a CB, but I don't know, maybe they are connected.

The Dallas Skyline kid they offered just got an offer from Notre Dame. Maybe that's the impetus for this offer.

Skyline kid...Nelson?

Adrian Lee listed as a Safety on ESPN (my mistake:() He has offers from Cal, Utah, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Kansas etc. - ESPN has 7 BSC schools offering. Now when the guy recruiting him left Wisconsin for Notre Dame: PRESTO! Notre Dame offered!

Oh that's right. Adrian Lee is the the kid that came up here with Nelson, right?

Wow, I never realized that kid had such an impressive offer list.

I'm sorry, but 5'8? That's very small for a CB who has to cover 6'+ Big Ten WR's.

Think of it this way, if he was 6' he would be a 4 star recruit.

Top Bottom