Gophers new black uniforms expected to debut week one against New Mexico State. 🔥🔥🔥 (video)

A lot better than last season's black unis because of the helmet, plus they kept on-brand with uniform fonts.

These might be the best Gophers uniforms I have ever seen in my whole life.

I expect the team to respond well to these incredible uniforms and therefore go on to beat NMSU by double digits!

A lot better than last season's black unis because of the helmet, plus they kept on-brand with uniform fonts.
I dunno. I like these a lot...but I also had zero issue with last season's. I thought the lids were sweet. This will be a good look too. I'm all aboard the combination train. I love the fact we've basically gone full on Oregon. We just need full banana back lol

1235024848.0.jpg

Oh HELL yes!!!! Those are sweet!!!!!

My only issue is I would have sprung those on everyone for the Iowa game.

I dunno. I like these a lot...but I also had zero issue with last season's. I thought the lids were sweet. This will be a good look too. I'm all aboard the combination train. I love the fact we've basically gone full on Oregon. We just need full banana back lol

View attachment 19898

I actually didn't like these much when they were first released, but they looked amazing on the field.

These new ones look awesome.

These might be the best Gophers uniforms I have ever seen in my whole life.

I expect the team to respond well to these incredible uniforms and therefore go on to beat NMSU by double digits!

The Gopher Faithless who took the Aggies +38.5 are calling their bookies after seeing this fit

Don’t mind the black- the highlight of both this year’s and last year’s black unis are definitely the helmets.

These are pretty sharp. I don't mind the alternate color but if we are going to go with black we shouldn't also wear anthracite in the same season.

Love what Fleck does with the helmet, switching up the color and look nearly every week. Lot of work for the equipment room guys but sure the players love it.

Already miss Anthracite...

However, to be true to Minnesota need a Taconite uni as a tribute to Da Range...
I loved the anthracite.
I also love that this upsets people here - as if our opinion is more important than that of the recruits.

Why for a night game? Might be sharper during the afternoon.
Suggest that next year we'll open with black unis and gold trim and the gold beadhead lids.

Hey kid, get off my lawn!

Top Bottom