Gophers make history winning with -22 turnover battle

I was on the road last night and listened to the last 10-15 minutes. Sounded like a bakery with all the turnovers.

Looking at the faces of the players on the court after the game, they were embarrassed and upset. Just fuming. They left the floor before the Rouser was complete (not cool), but that was an indication of their bad feeling.
I should say, Battle stayed on the floor the whole time and waved to Blanket Lady on his way out. Could I love that guy any more than I do?

Based on the visage and body language of Coach Johnson, I suspect the Gophers will be running some extra wind sprints in practice tomorrow if not after the game tonight. He was particularly furious at the newbs who closed out the game (or didnt close out the game).
I remember our basketball coach coming in for the post-game wrap a few times after a similar outcome, win or lose. He would say, "We did a few things well. We did a bunch of things not so well. Bring your running shoes to practice tomorrow."

He usually followed through on his practice plan. It sucked.

Seven turnovers is not "some". That is way too many....especially since many of those turnovers came in transition.....and only on 21 minutes of court time.
He had a bad game, he’s still by far our best player off the bench.

Top Bottom