Gophers legend Bobby Jackson joining 76ers staff

Interview He does want to be a head coach.
I can dream, but it will never happen here I'm sure. Probably can't sell a guy to be a college head coach who has an academic scandal under his belt, but time heals all wounds right?

I can dream, but it will never happen here I'm sure. Probably can't sell a guy to be a college head coach who has an academic scandal under his belt, but time heals all wounds right?
The local media that still realizes the Gophers have a basketball team would light itself on fire.

And nothing against Bobby personally, but we cannot hire another coach with no previous D1 HC experience.

The local media that still realizes the Gophers have a basketball team would light itself on fire.

And nothing against Bobby personally, but we cannot hire another coach with no previous D1 HC experience.
Does the public decry from the media offset people who would be excited to see Bobby Jackson in the barn again? Hire Bobby and hang the banners, just say f*** it. Never gonna happen and I agree would like someone with some track record of success at the D1 level with the next hire. We should have just used the hail mary we took 2 years ago on a hire like that.

Top Bottom