Gophers in the Super Bowl

Damien Wilson you are on the clock.

I feel dumber for just seeing that field goal decision on TV.

They think that their defense is better than the rest of us think. We were right. Yippee!

I really liked their stadium.

It might not be super flashy or whatever, but the open to the outside concourse and everything ... really nice.

Might not be super flashy????

Don't they have some sort of gigantic Disney-esque pirate ship? I've never been there, so maybe I'm off-base here, but that would be the epitome of "flashy" to me. On TV games they always show the cartoony pirate ship damn thing with smoke blowing or some shite... maybe if I went to a game there I'd find out that the stupid thing is only like 10 feet long, I don't know...

Last edited:

TJ ran the route that drew the DPI that essentially sealed the game!!
If you watch the replay carefully you can see the DB pull on his jersey, Packer fans will say he fell down, but he fell down due to the tug!

Reactions: ZPI

Might not be super flashy????

Don't they have some sort of gigantic Disney-esque pirate ship? I've never been there, so maybe I'm off-base here, but that would be the epitome of "flashy" to me. On TV games they always show the cartoony pirate ship damn thing with smoke blowing or some shite... maybe if I went to a game there I'd find out that the stupid thing is only like 10 feet long, I don't know...
Compared to us bank stadium it is pretty tame imo

If you watch the replay carefully you can see the DB pull on his jersey, Packer fans will say he fell down, but he fell down due to the tug!
I thought it was more of a hold than interference. TJ did a good job of selling it at the end.

You don't even have to watch carefully. The angle from the line of scrimmage shows the jersey clearly being pulled. And not just a quick tug. The jerseys was STRETCHED and held like that. TJ would have been wide open if not for the jersey tug. At that point....it's simply a question of whether the ball is in his hands.

I thought it was more of a hold than interference. TJ did a good job of selling it at the end.
Clearly a penalty. Told Mrs. Billd after the game Tyler should be getting his academy award nomination in the mail next week. Sealed the deal.

Top Bottom