Gophers have season tickets as low as $340

BleedGopher

Reaction score

Well, when you have to plant a story about how low your season ticket prices are, that says volumes about the expectations for the season.orsince the product hasn’t been good for the last few years, I just try to get back to the seats and fill up the barn
Well, when you have to plant a story about how low your season ticket prices are, that says volumes about the expectations for the season.
or since the product hasn’t been good for the last number of years maybe they’re just trying to get butts in the seats

If you think about the p*ssy nonconferece slate, the money is really for the 10 home conference games, and then it’s not such a bargain. If you tried to sell your noncon games on the secondary market, you might end up having to pay someone to go.

Well, when you have to plant a story about how low your season ticket prices are, that says volumes about the expectations for the season.
Well it certainly says volumes about how low the interest in Gopher basketball is- but I don't see how it reflects on what they think about the kids or the season ahead. I believe they are confident that there is going to be a nice jump this year.

Well it certainly says volumes about how low the interest in Gopher basketball is- but I don't see how it reflects on what they think about the kids or the season ahead. I believe they are confident that there is going to be a nice jump this year.
I think the athletic department is working hard to counter the prevailing expectations of this season. It's like putting lipstick on a pig, but at least they are making an effort.

$340 is not new. This isnt a Ben Johnson thing.

Top Bottom