Gophers finish 9-3, tell me I’m wrong

If the Gophers beat Michigan next Saturday it will be the biggest upset since Cal Stoll knocked off #1 Michigan in 1977, in a close game. Nebraska has an open road to a bowl, but it will be harder for us to win 6 or 7, unless Taylor gets completely well and other runners, like Zach, play more and the receiver corps improves beyond just Jackson.

The math doesn't work after Michigan drops 50+ on this defense next week.

It’s happening
Get used to it.

Not sure what you guys are watching but it’s all coming together.

Gophers 28
Michigan 24
This is hilarious. 5-7 most likely. Win 2 of 3 with Illinois, MSU, Purdue. Hope I’m wrong.

November 19, 2022 in Ann Arbor:

Michigan 19- decent Big Ten West team with good defense, good run game 17

September 24, 2022 in Ann Arbor:

Michigan 34 - decent Big Ten East with a mix of athletes and a willingness to play fast and physical 27

Rutgers played them to 20-13 in 2021. Nebraska played them to 32-29 in 2021.

They aren't untouchable.

Get some special teams plays to go your way, get some turnovers to go your way, let's play.

November 19, 2022 in Ann Arbor:

Michigan 19- decent Big Ten West team with good defense, good run game 17

September 24, 2022 in Ann Arbor:

Michigan 34 - decent Big Ten East with a mix of athletes and a willingness to play fast and physical 27

Rutgers played them to 20-13 in 2021. Nebraska played them to 32-29 in 2021.

They aren't untouchable.

Get some special teams plays to go your way, get some turnovers to go your way, let's play.
Yup.

We might lose by 40 but this is a better matchup than Ohio state in terms of style of play

If the Gophers beat Michigan next Saturday it will be the biggest upset since Cal Stoll knocked off #1 Michigan in 1977, in a close game.
That was the year Rick Leach was on The SI Cover for their preaseason issue. We won 16-0.

The crowd of ~33 (unofficial count) at the Hibbing Community College tilt erupted in joy as the final was announced; the kid who was the PA kept us regularly updated.

Nebraska has an open road to a bowl, but it will be harder for us to win 6 or 7, unless Taylor gets completely well and other runners, like Zach, play more and the receiver corps improves beyond just Jackson.

I was wrong.
Team went 8-4

I was wrong. Team went 6-6

Could be an epic thread by December 😂

I hesitate to make any predictions with this squad, in this West, this year. I realize this is all tongue in cheek.

Top Bottom