Gophers end the season ranked 363 in FT%

bruster

Reaction score
.. out of 363 teams. DEAD LAST. I thought the past few years were rough.. but to now be 10% worse than the already bad years? Woof.

Also..
351 out of 363 for PPG.

I was going to suggest that our improved wingspan will improve this stat next year, but then I remembered that I was told the wingspan jokes are played out. I feel like Seinfeld when his friends stopped liking the Kool-Aid man girlfriend stomach voice.

I was going to suggest that our improved wingspan will improve this stat next year, but then I remembered that I was told the wingspan jokes are played out. I feel like Seinfeld when his friends stopped liking the Kool-Aid man girlfriend stomach voice.

The difference between you and the Seinfeld cast is that they understood when the joke was played out.

There is only 352 teams ranked. They are dead last but is 353 not 363.

Maybe you should consult other stats sites that list 363 teams. Those teams are still D1 teams. They just aren't eligible for the NCAA sanctioned post-season tournaments. I don't know why that would make a difference on free throw shooting.

Darn. I guess I have to burn the "Didn't dead last in Division 1 in any Statistical Category 2022- 2023" banner I had made. Wasn't cheap either.

Maybe you should consult other stats sites that list 363 teams. Those teams are still D1 teams. They just aren't eligible for the NCAA sanctioned post-season tournaments. I don't know why that would make a difference on free throw shooting.
Fine I apologize to anyone I have offended.

One. Worst Free Throw Shooting Team in America. Minnesota came into the game as the 352nd ranked team in the nation in free throw shooting percentage out of 352 division one college basketball teams

Someone should tell Ryan James of the error too.

.. out of 363 teams. DEAD LAST. I thought the past few years were rough.. but to now be 10% worse than the already bad years? Woof.

Also..
351 out of 363 for PPG.
Mind-boggling.

One. Worst Free Throw Shooting Team in America. Minnesota came into the game as the 352nd ranked team in the nation in free throw shooting percentage out of 352 division one college basketball teams

Someone should tell Ryan James of the error too.
Ryan James is not known for his accuracy or writing ability. He has good information--he is bad at sharing said information in a professional manner. He and Burns both publish articles riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Its bizarre.

Ryan James is not known for his accuracy or writing ability. He has good information--he is bad at sharing said information in a professional manner. He and Burns both publish articles riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Its bizarre.
The standards for spelling and grammar have gone way down hill in this era of get the info out as quick as possible. It is horrible on twitter but you see mistakes in articles on websites all the time as well. Proofreading is a lost art.

The standards for spelling and grammar have gone way down hill in this era of get the info out as quick as possible. It is horrible on twitter but you see mistakes in articles on websites all the time as well. Proofreading is a lost art.

I give a ton of leeway on here or Twitter/similar as for many it isn’t a job. If I worked like James does I’d be much more aware of my sentence structure and things like that. I’m a random posting on here from my phone. Hopefully many understand it.

Top Bottom