Gophers Classics

Love these memories! Keep it up!

Stupid question, is there any way to watch some of these games in full? They don't appear to be on youtube.

Absolutely great Twitter follow for anyone who is interested in college basketball.

some guy would recommend

This was a wild one. Got to watch the entirety of this one in 2009. So many clutch shots and defensive stands. I forgot that the game was like half a millisecond from ending in regulation.

The game that got Flynn drafted by the Wolves over Steph Curry, I hate this game.

Too be fair to Flynn, he was always considered more safe of a prospect than Curry at the time. Didn't have an injury history or questions about his size. Flynn's career without the devastating hip injury will always be interesting too. He looked really good as a rookie before that.

Too be fair to Flynn, he was always considered more safe of a prospect than Curry at the time. Didn't have an injury history or questions about his size. Flynn's career without the devastating hip injury will always be interesting too. He looked really good as a rookie before that.
It is clear those who felt flynn was a better prospect were completely wrong. I was never in that camp.

It is clear those who felt flynn was a better prospect were completely wrong. I was never in that camp.
No doubt I was one of the wrong ones, not that my opinion matters. Curry revolutioned the game. Anyone who took anybody above him was "wrong" if you want to do the hindsight game.

This was a wild one. Got to watch the entirety of this one in 2009. So many clutch shots and defensive stands. I forgot that the game was like half a millisecond from ending in regulation.

I despised Thabeet but loved Devendorf.

Top Bottom