Gophers are now 2-23 in last 25 BT games

Gophers are 0-1 in the B1G this season. That is all that matters. Most teams win at Home in the B1G and that's what happened tonight.

Gophers are 0-1 in the B1G this season. That is all that matters. Most teams win at Home in the B1G and that's what happened tonight.
Exactly. There are a ton of teams that will lose a game on road by 10 this year in conference. Win games at home. When was last yime we won 3 games on road in big ten? Road wins in BIG dont come often.

Exactly. There are a ton of teams that will lose a game on road by 10 this year in conference. Win games at home. When was last yime we won 3 games on road in big ten? Road wins in BIG dont come often.
Well, the Gophers have only 4 home conference wins over the previous 2 years, so not many.

They won 5 in 2016-2017. When they finished 4th in the conference. To finish in the top half you pretty much have to win some road games.

If top 7 is too lofty—then going 2-8, 1-9 or 0-10 on the road is fine.

Just flipped on channel 5. WTF is Joe Schmit smoking? Here's his quote as he kicked off the basketball highlights tonight
"The Gophers won't be contending for a Big ten title, but they won't be bottom feeders either"

You don't see the fault in your logic, do you?

You are putting a fiver on the Gophers being 10-10 in the BIG? Got it.
I am not even sure what you are talking about. My point is that the last two years are past. The only thing that matters is we're 0-1.
Big 10 road wins are hard to get. We will see if the Gophers can get home wins this season. Clearly they didn't the past two years, but I don't care what they did the last two years. I only care what this team does this season. So far, zero wins and one loss in conference. I have no idea what their record will be and I have no desire to speculate. However, it seems you desire to speculate for me.

You don't see the fault in your logic, do you?
My logic is fine.
Your comment, however, implies you think the Gophers aren't like most B1G teams. Certainly that was the case over the past two years. Who knows what this year will show us? Only time will tell. Are you a naturally impatient person?

Top Bottom