Gophers are listed at 1 pt underdogs against Northwestern

frannyjunk

Reaction score
I thought it would be the other way around, that Gophers would be 1 pt favorite. Wow! How did the program perception change so quickly.

No change. Northwestern is a better road team and 1pt is basically a toss up. They beat us 30-0 last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As expected, I'd say. Sagarin has the Cats at -2.5. A week ago it had it as a PICK, at the start of the season it had it as a PICK. Still pretty much a toss-up, very little variation from what the teams have been most of the season.

No change. Northwestern is a better road team and 1pt is basically a toss up. They beat us 30-0 last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they do play 12 road games a season.

I thought it would be the other way around, that Gophers would be 1 pt favorite. Wow! How did the program perception change so quickly.

Not really sure this constitutes any sort of change in perception. It is a toss up and the line will move a little in either direction based on where the money is coming in. Being a one point favorite or one point dog really isn't that big of a deal.

Claeys second ever upset, here we come!

We opened -2 if I'm not mistaken. A 3 point swing isn't negligible. Doesn't matter to the outcome, but I do think it speaks volumes about program perception. Hell, half the people here believe we'll lose Sat...so you can't blame people in Vegas for thinking the same.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom