Gophers and Ga. Southern game times and DRINKING!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
If you Gopher Fans watch the GSU game or follow the score I think the Gopher fans should not have more than 4 beers because your game comes up next! I may have at least 6 beers because it's GSU. I then will buy a one-day TV game pass for the Gophers game or listen to it on the radio and react on the Gopherhole!!! Sounds like a good Saturday!
We both win and I'll be going out for a steak dinner and many adult beverages!!!!

Ga Southern game Sep. 16 at 12:00 PM on B10 network
Gophers Game Sep 16, 3:30 PM

If you Gopher Fans watch the GSU game or follow the score I think the Gopher fans should not have more than 4 beers because your game comes up next! I may have at least 6 beers because it's GSU. I then will buy a one-day TV game pass for the Gophers game or listen to it on the radio and react on the Gopherhole!!! Sounds like a good Saturday!
We both win and I'll be going out for a steak dinner and many adult beverages!!!!

Looking forward to your Gopherhole posts 6+ beers in. Add some shots for inspired wit and deeper insights! 👍

Napalm on the field. Smells like a GOPHER & GSU VICTORY!

What you should play before your games. Flight of the Valkyries!

Last edited:

Since when did you switch from moonshine to beer????

I presume that I am alone in being annoyed that the refugee from the Deep South has to use very large and bold fonts to make a point.

I presume that I am alone in being annoyed that the refugee from the Deep South has to use very large and bold fonts to make a point.
Well, southerners are kind of like the Germans.

The Germans. You just can't stay mad at 'em.

Top Bottom