Gophers +3.5 point underdogs against Penn State

Williams sports book on cbs sports line has them only 2.5 point underdogs

Did you see how that went last time they played?

In a way, I'm glad they came on strong at the end so that loss doesn't look so embarrassing. Watching them against the Gophers, it wasn't so surprising that the results of their games would eventually match up better with their talent level.

In a way, I'm glad they came on strong at the end so that loss doesn't look so embarrassing. Watching them against the Gophers, it wasn't so surprising that the results of their games would eventually match up better with their talent level.
I wish they hadn’t come on strong at the end so the gophers were 5-15 in 13th instead of 4-16 in 14th

Did you see how that went last time they played?

will be favored in our second round NCAA game when we win as a 13 and get to play a 14 in second round.
Your brackets are off. If we are a 13, the best we can do in the 2nd round is play a 12 seed.

I wish they hadn’t come on strong at the end so the gophers were 5-15 in 13th instead of 4-16 in 14th

To my knowledge, this is the first time I've ever had a college basketball team that I've followed closely finish last. Since I started becoming a college basketball fan in the late 70s, I guess I was due for this result.

Wow the CBI is a big tourney

You know, I wouldn't be against that if the Gophers had a young team with more bodies. But this is an old worn out team with no depth. I suspect many of the players would say "No mas!" if asked.

You know, I wouldn't be against that if the Gophers had a young team with more bodies. But this is an old worn out team with no depth. I suspect many of the players would say "No mas!" if asked.
They may not say "no mas" but their bodies are saying it.

To my knowledge, this is the first time I've ever had a college basketball team that I've followed closely finish last. Since I started becoming a college basketball fan in the late 70s, I guess I was due for this result.
I mean technically we are a tie for 13 that we lose for 14 seed. Unsure gophers finishes that were tied for last before this. We haven’t finished in a way that we would be the last seed in a conference tourney since maybe 67-68?
Not sure who wins that tiebreak.

and the gophers are the only college team I really follow closely

Top Bottom