GopherHole Give Away DVDs of MN/NU Game: Winners: Monty519, GophersInIowa, Ned Braden

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATED with Gopher/Nebraska DVD give-away details here: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...icles-Profiles-amp-More!!&p=805273#post805273

Dear GopherHole Community,

Wow what a year! A football program on the rise, an exciting new direction in basketball and a hockey program in their rightful spot atop the national polls! It has also been a busy year at GopherHole.

We remain committed to preserving GopherHole as a 100% free board and continue to invest back into the site. We are able to do this through the generous donations of you all and we are so thankful for that. We are asking you to consider donating to GopherHole.com. You can either do this via our donation page where you can pay via PayPal or you can send us a check. If you would like to send us a check, please e-mail [email protected] and we will give you our address. If you currently are enrolled in the monthly donation plan, you don't need to do a thing as it will just roll over.

To donate: http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/383462-donate-to-gopherhole-com

Over the past year we provided more FREE content than we've ever done, including:

More than 150 recruiting Q&As.

45 press conference notes recaps

25 Road to Selection Sunday & Good, Bad & The Interesting basketball columns

More than 30 Q&As with current and former players

Added two new football writers

Increased our hockey coverage

Similar to the last two years, anyone that donates $100 or more will have their ads turned off on the message boards. In addition, this year, we'll also send a Gopher bracelet to anyone that donates $25 or more.

GophersWristBand.jpeg.jpg

Thanks for your consideration and thanks for making GopherHole a fantastic place to share our passion for the U!

Sincerely,

GopherHole Staff

Just donated! I really appreciate the work the staff does on this site. Keep up the great work!

I tried to contribute using AMEX and it would not go through.

Thanks for your kind words Stan. We appreciate it.

I tried to contribute using AMEX and it would not go through.

Stan55, we sent you a PM and hopefully that helps with any issues.

As much time as most of us spend here, they definitely deserves our donations. If you can't afford a lot, just set it up to give a small amount each month. Thanks for all you guys do!

As much time as most of us spend here, they definitely deserves our donations. If you can't afford a lot, just set it up to give a small amount each month. Thanks for all you guys do!

That's a great option, and thank you! A few bucks a month really adds up, and I never even notice if someone it taking out $5 or $10 out of my account.

We will be giving away 3 DVDs from "Best of Big Red" which is owned by the Tom Osborne Family. For each game, they rebroadcast every Nebraska game using their own Husker Vision TV cameras in HD and match it up with the NU radio broadcast. This is an awesome and unique way to relive one of the most memorable Gopher wins in years.

Everyone who donates to GopherHole will be entered into a drawing for one of these DVDs, which retails for $22.95. Here is the description:

10-26-13, Minneapolis, MN. NU enters the back half of the season after a nice 2 week break. The Huskers plan to shake off the rust and play the Gophers as well as we did in coach Osborne's bon voyage game as AD in 2012. Entire game as filmed by Huskers Vision, complete with radio play by play. 100 minutes, DVD video.

http://www.bestofbigred.com/2013-Nebraska-vs-Minnesota-DVD-2013

That's a great option, and thank you! A few bucks a month really adds up, and I never even notice if someone it taking out $5 or $10 out of my account.

Send me your banking info, and I'll take out an ever increasing amount until you notice. You know...for science.

We will be giving away 3 DVDs from "Best of Big Red" which is owned by the Tom Osborne Family. For each game, they rebroadcast every Nebraska game using their own Husker Vision TV cameras in HD and match it up with the NU radio broadcast. This is an awesome and unique way to relive one of the most memorable Gopher wins in years.

Everyone who donates to GopherHole will be entered into a drawing for one of these DVDs, which retails for $22.95. Here is the description:

10-26-13, Minneapolis, MN. NU enters the back half of the season after a nice 2 week break. The Huskers plan to shake off the rust and play the Gophers as well as we did in coach Osborne's bon voyage game as AD in 2012. Entire game as filmed by Huskers Vision, complete with radio play by play. 100 minutes, DVD video.

http://www.bestofbigred.com/2013-Nebraska-vs-Minnesota-DVD-2013

Is Huskers Vision anything like AggieVision? Cause I've got a fever and the only thing that can fix it is AggieVision!

Opposites attract? I think that's all I have in my account. Oops!, I forgot. Stalking you is Doc's job. That is what he got his PhD, err MD in...

How soon after donating do we lose the ads? Been a week and nothing...

edit. Evidently you have to be smart enough (and I was not) to make a connection between your username and your real life name. Thanks GH...

Monty519, GophersInIowa, Ned Braden are the winners of the DVDs of the Gophers big win over Nebraska, complements of Best of Big Red. Please PM us your address and we'll get these out to you!

Monty519, GophersInIowa, Ned Braden are the winners of the DVDs of the Gophers big win over Nebraska, complements of Best of Big Red. Please PM us your address and we'll get these out to you!

Champion of the Federal League!!!!

And I didn't even have to remove articles of my uniform....

Top Bottom