Gopher Tents

minnyrules11

Reaction score
My buddy works at Corporate Target and said there are no tents being created this year, we have a bunch of us relying on getting one for tailgating this year. Anybody find one anywhere even if its like China NFL jerseys where they can make a replica?

I bought one two weeks ago for $250. They are very easy to set up and they look very sharp. Make sure you park close because the box is kind of heavy for one person to carry. Good luck and I can't wait to see lots of Maroon and Gold this weekend. Go Gophers!

I bought one two weeks ago for $250.

Ouch!! $250 is a little steep, IMO. Weren't the ones at Target around $100? The local Walmarts have a great looking Vikings one for $120. I wish they had Gopher ones.

Ouch!! $250 is a little steep, IMO. Weren't the ones at Target around $100? The local Walmarts have a great looking Vikings one for $120. I wish they had Gopher ones.

You could check out Dick's or Sports Authority. I don't think they have Gopher ones, but might have plain gold or maroon for like $80-100....

If you already have the frame, you can get a Gophers canopy for $80 here.

Otherwise, there's a full sided maroon tent (no MN logo) for $35 here.

Otherwise, most tailgate tents with the Gophers logos are around and just over the $200 range (from what I've found).

If you already have the frame, you can get a Gophers canopy for $80 here.

Otherwise, there's a full sided maroon tent (no MN logo) for $35 here.

Otherwise, most tailgate tents with the Gophers logos are around and just over the $200 range (from what I've found).

That $35 will only get you the sidewall...not the frame or canopy...

Top Bottom