Gopher men’s basketball season ticket renewal

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Got the renewal email today. Not sure what we’ll do. Lots has changed since I renewed last. Tough timing coming off a disappointing year and not having a coach.

I will renew. The U has been sitting on my money for a year, so it’s not like I have much to do to renew.

A coaching change is what I needed in order to be sure about this decision.

I may be purchasing my first set of season tickets depending on the coach. Just curious, at what age do kids require a ticket?

I may be purchasing my first set of season tickets depending on the coach. Just curious, at what age do kids require a ticket?
Not sure if the policy has changed, but it used to be that kids two and under did not require a ticket and could sit on a parent's lap. This was loosely enforced and there are often open seats. My buddy would carry in his five year-old and rarely received even a second glance.

A bit surprised at the timing...thought renewal would coming with the excitement of a new coach...not the disappointment of a firing and season end tailspin. Not sure of the marketing savvy in the fan relations team.

A bit surprised at the timing...thought renewal would coming with the excitement of a new coach...not the disappointment of a firing and season end tailspin. Not sure of the marketing savvy in the fan relations team.
Allows for a 6 month payment play if you renew by 4/6, is the reason.

I will renew. The U has been sitting on my money for a year, so it’s not like I have much to do to renew.
I can’t remember if I got a refund or not. I requested one but I really don’t remember.

Really dumb timing. Wait a couple weeks. Not savvy at all...

Really dumb timing. Wait a couple weeks. Not savvy at all...
Required to allow for the 6 month plan many STHers utilize. They have to have all money collected by a certain date to print tickets and assign seats and whatnot. I’m assuming.

Yeah, timing seems odd, but it's an email, right? It's not like they can't still do another roll out once they have a new coach to market. On the football side I received an email to renew within a short period of time to take advantage of the six month payment plan. I missed that date--and had the option of a five month plan.

Top Bottom