Gopher Insiders, Are their any Minnesota kids who may consider transfering home once Pitino is gone?

Otis

Reaction score
I'm just a fan and don't know these things.

Are there any Minnesotans we have missed out on because Pitino is the coach who may consider coming home to play for a particular coach?

Who are they and which coach would that be?

I mean I'd fall all over myself to play for Musselman at the barn! But I'm not what the Gophers need.

Would a player be eligible right away? Dawson Garcia for instance? Woj sucks. I don’t think Garcia is NBA ready yet.

With COVID still in play, you'd have to like the chances of a blanket waiver. Especially if they are coming home.

Would a player be eligible right away? Dawson Garcia for instance? Woj sucks. I don’t think Garcia is NBA ready yet.

Could Woj be fired after this year? He has a rather Pitino-like run going.

George Washington is not very good. Jamison Battle is a solid player.

What if Archie Miller and staff get canned at Indiana and a new MN coach is more suitable for the Thompsons?

Race Thompson would be the starting PF from day one.

I would think Roddy would come if Smith is hired

Roddy would definitely be the guy if we get Medved.

We could have a solid team if we get him and everyone else comes back and maybe a transfer PG to replace Carr.

Heard rumours was because of academics? That not true?

I know Baylor is one of the better academic institutions in Waco, Texas but I doubt he redshirted due to them. He was accepted into the school. Not sure he would redshirt for academics. He is eligible to play. I think they are just loaded. I’m often wrong though.

It is academics. Redshirt sounds better. Free year no need to redshirt.

Top Bottom