Gopher Fans Must Rent, Not Bring, Back Support

So if this is the case, a seat cushion with back is allowed as long as there's no metal. That opens it up to something like this - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CLHWIE/ref=asc_df_B001CLHWIE867331?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextag-sg-delta-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001CLHWIE

No, It was made clear in all the marketing that they sent out that the rentals would be the only "seat backs" allowed in the stadium. Because of that, I only asked about seat cushions (specified with no back) and blankets.

i have never seen so much unnecessary resistance from people to spend $45 bucks on something that in the end they will wish they did!

I won't spend it.

It would piss me off too much that the people in the next section (with backs) would get better seat locations and backs for less money. That just doesn't seem right. I'll likely just bring a thick blanket to sit on for our 2 seats.

I won't spend it.

It would piss me off too much that the people in the next section (with backs) would get better seat locations and backs for less money. That just doesn't seem right. I'll likely just bring a thick blanket to sit on for our 2 seats.

There is a reason they got better seats. They likely either had tickets longer than you or they donated more money than you (since they probably selected seats before you did). Either way they probably spent more money than you for their seats. Therefore it shouldn't piss you off. Not to mention I wouldn't let your emotions get in the way of comfort for the entire season (your significant other would probably agree since she likely would remind you of that fact every game).

There is a reason they got better seats. They likely either had tickets longer than you or they donated more money than you (since they probably selected seats before you did). Either way they probably spent more money than you for their seats. Therefore it shouldn't piss you off.

Agreed. I figure that seat back is my reward for being a long-term season ticket holder.

Wow...what a bunch of fricking whiners. Holy cow !! If you are so unhappy...sell your damn tickets and quit complaining. I am sure that there are many others that would jump at the chance to buy your tickets. Don't keep spreading your crap here about being unfairly treated. What a waste of time. See ya.

Top Bottom