Gopher fan at Rose Bowl

16FeetUnder

Section 238
Reaction score
Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere, but it probably deserves its own thread. Did anyone else see the Gopher fan during the game? He was wearing a maroon Minnesota shirt and was clearly shown shortly after one of the WI touchdowns in the front row - he was not cheering. Who was this guy?

Probably the closest the Gophers have been to the Rose Bowl in 50 years.

The group I watched the game with thought he lost a bet or his girlfriend/wife who was a Wisco fan made him go.

The group I watched the game with thought he lost a bet or his girlfriend/wife who was a Wisco fan made him go.

OR he figured SoCal would be much nicer than Minnesota on New Year's Day.

It helped me ease the tension of seeing a group of Bagder fans while at an Applebee's in Pittsburgh.

I had to rewind it to make sure what I saw was correct.

My wife missed it and I rewound for her to see him... Glad to see I'm not alone...

LOL!!! I saw him too, wore a maroon and gold "MINNESOTA" tee shirt under a jacket, but the colors popped out on tv and noticed it the second they showed him, (great pub?). I had to text all my buddies if they saw it too and everyone did, thought it was hilarious. Good thread :clap:

Haha we rewinded it too. Must say maroon and gold looked a lot better in the late afternoon Pasadena sun than badger red or frog purple.

HAHA.. This guy is my hero. Especially in that he looks unhappy about the Badgers recent score at the time. HAHA!!

Haha we rewinded it too. Must say maroon and gold looked a lot better in the late afternoon Pasadena sun than badger red or frog purple.

I have to agree. A buddy of mine had a great line about the TCU mascot: "He looks like a character from the spaceport Cantina scene in Star Wars"

Did he sneek in a Bottle of Vodka (being held in his hand). Plus he's sitting next to a pretty hot Badger fan.

This guy has it all.

Top Bottom