Good Read on Seantrel's Recruitment

I actually feel somewhat badly for Tressel here. What a pride-swallowing moment of disgust he must have endured to physically send Sean Henderson the text sucking up to him about the grammys and how it reminded him of Sean. I'm sure it made him cringe as he stomached up the gumption to stoop to that act. Mr. Henderson sure seems like a self-absorbed piece of work.

Winning is fun. Winning is a big deal. Winning by kowtowing to a bunch like the Hendersons has as much value as an afternoon wind in the desert. Let's move on and see what happens with what I think is a pretty solid recruiting class. I don't care much about star ratings. Let's see who grows into bona fide college football players. I said it on this site a little earlier today: SH the Dad is going to get a reality check the first time he moseys into practice with a few bits of advice for Kiffin and Gang.

wow, that article is scary. That is really sad, his dad is living his life through Seantrel. His dad has been having a really good time with the recruitment process while he seems like it has really worn on Seantrel.

Brewster has really gotten old with me, but he is right in this situation. The Gophers are in the best situation to take care of him.

Top Bottom