Good luck the rest of the season

Mtfrog5

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say good luck the rest of the year. Y'all are one of those teams I have no problem cheering for in the future. Can tell Kill and Patterson preach the same thing especially on defense. I was surprised how much more athletic your defense was this year compared to last. I was happy with the way TCU defense played considering the youth and injuries they had to deal with. Look forward to yall winning the Big Ten this year.

Good luck to you as well. I hope you guys crush everyone the rest of the season.

You guys play good football and don't whine like Baylor where things don't go your way. I would love to see your team win the Big 12

Nothing I'd love more than to see TCU win out and do it by 30+ every game.

Good luck with the Big12 season. Rooting for TCU to be in the playoffs this year!

You guys play good football and don't whine like Baylor where things don't go your way. I would love to see your team win the Big 12
Ever have some free time, look up Crying Baylor Fans on twitter. It's a perfect way to get to know every school in the Big 12 has to deal with.

Chatted with a TCU fan before the game...nice guy...was it you?!

bronco.jpg

Nice love fest but I hope TCU sucks. I take zero satisfaction from a loss. Losses are for losers.

Chatted with a TCU fan before the game...nice guy...was it you?!

No wish it was. Usually try to go to at least one game a year which is also within driving distance. Probably be going to stillwater this year.

I hate gracious fans of winning teams! Ohh, wait! I mean I hate condescending Badger fans!

Good luck to TCU!!!!

Top Bottom