Staff member
Reaction score
per GopherSports:

WHAT: Golden Gopher Football Pep Rally

WHERE: IDS Center
80 S. 8th Street
Downtown Minneapolis

WHEN: Friday, Nov. 22 at 12:00 p.m.

INFO: Head coach Jerry Kill, the University of Minnesota band, spirit squad and Goldy will be on hand at a pep rally for the Gopher football team's Saturday game against border rival Wisconsin. The event is open to the public, and media are invited to attend.

Golden Gopher Football Pep Rally

Per the U of MN:

WHAT: Golden Gopher Football Pep Rally

WHERE: IDS Center

80 S. 8th Street

Downtown Minneapolis

WHEN: Friday, Nov. 22 at 12:00 p.m.

INFO: Head coach Jerry Kill, the University of Minnesota band, spirit squad and Goldy will be on hand at a pep rally for the Gopher football team's Saturday game against border rival Wisconsin. The event is open to the public, and media are invited to attend.

Eeek.

I kind of like this but I'm kind of scared.

There are an awful lot of UW grads that work in and around downtown.

We better show up Gopher fans!

Nice!

Looks like I have a lunch date across the street :)

Timing of the communication sucks, but glad to find out I don't have any meetings so I'll be there.

I wish I still worked downtown. I bet the band will sound great in the crystal court.

I'm just sad though because now the band probably won't be able to travel to the bowl game after blowing 3 years of the $48 annual travel budget to get them to the other side of the river.

People are stopping on their regular skyway lunch walk to see what's going on and staying. Weird.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385142692.819427.jpg

Would have been better if you could have actually heard them. I caught about every 5th word that Kill was saying.

I think it's a great way to reach out to the broader fan base. I only wish I lived close enough to be there. It's likely to get plenty of positive media coverage (in all likelihood more than an on-campus event) which should help promote Gopher football in particular and Gopher sports in general.

image-2602305027.jpg

Kill gave a great speech... Urging fans to start partying tonight!!

Top Bottom